Getting to know you…Louise O’Hanlon
As part of our 10 year anniversary celebrations, we have decided that this is the perfect time to get to know the Global team a little more! First up, we had one of our two Sales Managers answering some insightful questions, Carl Roughley! You can read his answers here.
But now, it is time to meet our other Sales Manager…Louise O’Hanlon!
- How long have you worked at Global? 7 Months
- What was your first job? Stable Hand working with horses
- Who inspires you? David Attenborough
- What are you passionate about? Nature & Conservation
- What’s the best piece of professional advice you’ve ever received? Always be prepared to adapt
- What’s the most important lesson you’ve learned in the last year? Trust your gut
- If you could pick up a new skill in an instant, what would it be? Carpentry
- What is your favourite meal? Indian
- What are three items you’d take with you to a deserted island? Drinking Water Filter, IPhone & Solar Charger
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? Neither anymore!
- When are you the happiest? Walking in woodlands
- What would a “perfect” day look like for you? Long walk followed by a good Pub lunch
- What are you currently watching on Netflix? The Stranger
- What is the last book you read? Bosh: How to Live Vegan
- Who would you most like to swap places with for the day? My dog
- What super power would you like to have? The power to control time
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go? India
- If you could choose one age to be forever, what age would it be and why? 36 – More wisdom, less aches and pains
- If you had to listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be? Queen – Somebody to Love
- What’s your go-to karaoke song? Bonjovi – Living on a prayer
- What’s your most used emoji? 🤦♀️