Getting to know you… Jack Barker
As part of our 10-year anniversary celebrations, we have decided that this is the perfect time to get to know the Global team a little more! This month, we talk to Jack Barker, our workshop engineer
- How long have you worked at Global? 5 years.
- What was your first job? Apprentice mechanic at the garage next to Global.
- What are you passionate about? Engineering.
- What’s the best piece of professional advice you’ve ever received? The harder you work for something, the greater you feel when you achieve it.
- What’s the most important lesson you’ve learned in the last year? Every day is a school day.
- What is your favourite meal? Steak and chips
- What are three items you’d take with you to a deserted island? A penknife, tent and water
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? Early bird
- When are you the happiest? Around family and friends.
- What would a “perfect” day look like for you? Up early, gym, chill out & then a nice meal out for tea
- What are you currently watching on Netflix? The Fall
- What is the last book you read? The Gruffalo
- Who would you most like to swap places with for the day? Conor McGregor
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go? Dubai
- If you could choose one age to be forever, what age would it be and why? 18 because I could hack a hangover better then.
- If you had to listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be? Losing it – Fisher
- What’s your go-to karaoke song? None
- What’s your most used emoji? 😂