Getting to know you… Emma Hamilton
As part of our 10-year anniversary celebrations, we have decided that this is the perfect time to get to know the Global team a little more! This month, we talk to Emma Hamilton, our service manager.
- How long have you worked at Global? 9 years.
- What was your first job? This is my first job from school
- What are you passionate about? –
- What’s the best piece of professional advice you’ve ever received? Treat people the way you expect to be treated
- What’s the most important lesson you’ve learned in the last year? You can’t always keep everyone happy, do what is best for you.
- What is your favourite meal? – Italian or Indian – both equal.
- What are three items you’d take with you to a deserted island? Phone (with solar-powered charger pack case so that’s one thing) | tinned food – got to be ring pull | knife.
- Are you an early bird or a night owl? Early bird
- When are you the happiest? With family and friends
- What would a “perfect” day look like for you? Perfect Sunday would be – lie in, big dog walk Sunday dinner and drinks in front of a big open fire.
- What are you currently watching on Netflix? London Gangsters
- What is the last book you read? A summer at sea
- Who would you most like to swap places with for the day? The Queen
- If you could visit anywhere in the world you’ve never been, where would you go? Thailand / Australia / Maldives – quite a few places
- If you could choose one age to be forever, what age would it be and why? Not really thought about, sure I will when I am older but not a certain one for now!
- If you had to listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be? Flowers – was my wedding song
- What’s your go-to karaoke song? Hearsay pure and simple / spice girls
- What’s your most used emoji? Love heart eye emoji 😍 or dog 🐕